Yes, celestial pearl danios are easy to keep and take care of. They’re relatively hardy, and their tank requirements are not difficult to meet. Anyone with modest aquarium experience should be able to take care of them easily.
With that said, celestial pearl danios are somewhat prone to stress, so it’s important to provide them with the right conditions. Here’s how you can keep a healthy habitat for your celestial pearl danios:
- Keep at least five to six celestial pearl danios together
- Maintain a 2:1 female to male ratio
- Keep the water’s temperature between 73°F and 79°F (22.7°C and 26.1°C)
- Maintain the pH levels at approximately 6.5 to 7.5
- Provide a lot of aquatic plants in the tank