Guppies are the easiest fish to keep alive. They are low-maintenance and perfect for beginners. Guppies can live for up to three years if taken care of properly.
You need to feed guppies a healthy diet and maintain their tank conditions regularly. Guppies are also easy to breed, so you can increase the number of guppies you have very quickly.
Here are some tips for taking care of guppies:
- Keep them in groups, but don’t overcrowd the tank
- Provide them with plants, decorations, and hiding spaces
- Clean their tank at least once a month
- Do a 50% water change once a week
- Feed them high-quality flakes and frozen dried grubs