Yes, cherry shrimp are easy to care for. Cherry shrimp are very hardy and easy to keep, making them a fantastic choice for beginner fishkeepers. As long as you maintain the proper water conditions and feed them properly, cherry shrimp will thrive under your care.
Here are some tips for taking care of cherry shrimp:
- Provide lots of live plants and moss balls in the tank
- Maintain the water temperature between 65°-80°F (18.3°-26.6°C)
- Keep the pH range between 6.0-7.6
- Clean the tank once a month
- Change 10-25% of the water each week
- Feed them a high-quality diet consisting of fish flakes, shrimp pellets, algae wafers, vegetables, and mor