Want to round out your knowledge as a skilled fishkeeper?
This is the perfect set of online, printable guides that every serious fishkeeper needs in their repertoire.
Here’s what you get:*
- The Encyclopedia Of Freshwater Aquarium Fish
- The Complete eGuide to Freshwater Tank Guide
- The Complete eGuide to Aquarium Plants
- The Complete eGuide to Aquarium Fish Breeding
*Details of each guide is explained below
Not only will you learn how to create a healthy aquatic ecosystem without accidentally killing any of your fish, but it’ll also give you the momentum you need to build out your underwater empire.
Imagine all your house visitors mesmerized and left speechless by your tank. You even have to shake them a few times to snap them out of it.
Feels good when they can’t stop looking at your pride and joy, doesn’t it?
…Yeah, that won’t happen UNLESS you upgrade your knowledge.
If you’re serious about keeping fish, then this comprehensive set will really level up your craft.
It’s also the next logical step in your journey to fishkeeping and underwater empire-building
The best part?
You set 50% off!
Bought separately, it’d cost you around $100, but you can get all 4 for only $45 USD.
Let’s go into detail about the 4 guides and what you’ll learn in each!
1) The Encyclopedia Of Freshwater Aquarium Fish
We’ve all been there before:
Struggling to keep all the different fish in your underwater empire alive.
Not knowing what type of fish are compatible and always having to break up those fish fights.
Scratching your head at why some of them aren’t feeding – I mean, don’t they all eat the same food?!
Enter Encyclopedia Of Freshwater Aquarium Fish.
Here’s the shortcut you’ve been looking for.
This comprehensive 259-page ebook offers practical guidance on everything you need to know about each of the 100+ most popular species.
Like the beautiful bettas, gullible guppies, nice neon tetras and more.
You’ll learn things like:
- The scientific and common names
- Size & appearance
- Tank needs
- Diet & feeding
- How to care for that particular fish
- And more!
In addition, there’s also a:
- Conversion Table – so you can easily go between different temperature and volume
- Complete Species Index Guide – so you can quickly navigate to the freshwater fish you’re currently keeping
2) The Complete eGuide to Freshwater Tank Guide
Does this sound familiar?
- Struggling to keep all the fish alive while cycling and maintaining your underwater empire.
- Not knowing how to properly set up or add in fish to the tank.
- Breaking up all those fish fights when you introduce new tank mates that are incompatible. You’re probably thinking – why can’t they just all get along?!
Get your hands on the Complete Freshwater Tank eGuide
This in-depth 118-page ebook offers practical guidance on everything you need to know about your freshwater tank.
You’ll learn things like:
- How to set up, nitrogen cycle & build a good bacteria bed your freshwater tank
- How (and when) to add fish into your tank properly without accidentally killing them
- How to maintain your tank at different intervals – includes FAQs like: What to do with algae? How to change water properly?
- And more!
In addition, there’s also:
- Best Community Setup Guides – 7 of the best fish tank setups to ensure no fish fighting, so you know they’ll live in perfect harmony
- Tank Mate Compatibility Table – Want to come up with your own setup? Use this table to quickly look up who’s best friends with whom
3) The Complete eGuide to Aquarium Plants
We’ll dive into learning about the different types of aquarium plants and understanding a little bit about their background.
Like where they’re originally found in the world, fish that go well with these plants, other aquarium plants that match up as well as ideal water temperature and lighting for these plants to thrive.
Choosing a plant is often the easy part. Keeping your plants healthy and happy can be trickier than you think.
Have no fear, we have your back on this one too.
Knowing what to look for in an unhealthy plant and understanding how to deal with that situation can prevent any illness from spreading between your other plants and fish.
You’ll learn about your daily, weekly and monthly duties in regards to looking after your tank and every gorgeous thing in it. We will be keeping it all simple and manageable for you, enough with that scientific nonsense, this is water gardening after all, so let’s enjoy it!
Fun Underwater Plant Facts:
- Did you know aquarium plants need feeding too? The even more startling fact is that they can be overfed.
- Aquatic plants have a smoother surface than regular plants.
- Underwater plants are essential for life in the water. Just like land plants produce oxygen for animals to breathe, aquatic plants do exactly the same but for ocean life.
- Different Categories of Aquarium Plants – Floating plants, freshwater plants, cold water plants and more
- The Most Popular & The Unsuitable – Both are important for you to know, so you can steer clear of deadly mistakes
- Rooting & Pruning, and Plant Food – Discover how to properly root and prune your underwater plant, and what you should feed your plants (yes, you need to feed them!)
- Healthy vs Unhealthy Plants – Learn what a healthy plant looks like, so you can recognize unhealthy ones and what to do about them
- Tank Maintenance – What to do with your aquamarine plants when you clean your tank
4) The Complete eGuide to Aquarium Fish Breeding
Ah, fish babies!
It’s always interesting to orchestrate this delicate circle of life.
- In 1853 the Brits had a ureka moment, they figured out how to keep fish out of the sea and as home pets.
- Cats and dogs can live for up to 15 years, there is a breed of lobster that lives even longer than that! American Lobsters can make it to 20 years of age. Wow!
- Fish run the risk of getting sunburnt if they don’t swim deep enough in the water.
In this e-guide, you’ll learn quite a few things including:
- How to set the mood (and environment) for optimal breeding – you might have to lit some candlelights
- How to spot healthy fish to breed – there are a lot of telling signs, so pay attention
- What to do with asexual and/or hermaphrodite fish
- How to tell males apart from females – this is tricky in the beginning, but with our comprehensive guide, you’ll catch on fast
- The difference between Oviparous vs Ovoviviparous fish & how they breed