Ah, fish babies!
It’s always interesting to orchestrate this delicate circle of life.
- In 1853 the Brits had a ureka moment, they figured out how to keep fish out of the sea and as home pets.
- Cats and dogs can live for up to 15 years, there is a breed of lobster that lives even longer than that! American Lobsters can make it to 20 years of age. Wow!
- Fish run the risk of getting sunburnt if they don’t swim deep enough in the water.
In this e-guide, you’ll learn quite a few things including:
- How to set the mood (and environment) for optimal breeding – you might have to lit some candlelights
- How to spot healthy fish to breed – there are a lot of telling signs, so pay attention
- What to do with asexual and/or hermaphrodite fish
- How to tell males apart from females – this is tricky in the beginning, but with our comprehensive guide, you’ll catch on fast
- The difference between Oviparous vs Ovoviviparous fish & how they breed