Fishkeeping World is delighted to announce our annual Fishkeeping World scholarship opportunity available for college/university students, vocational, and trade schools.
Our goal is to help promote the positive benefits of fish keeping and we’re looking for you to share your knowledge with us.
Table of Contents
Can You Enter?
- It’s simple if you’re a student from either a university, college or vocation school you are eligible. If you aren’t 18 yet, you can still enter, however you need your parental or legal guardian’s permission.
- You need to be knowledgeable about fishkeeping and have a passion for fish. However, you don’t need to have actual fishkeeping experience.
How to Enter
It’s very simple.
Write an essay (1000-2000 words long) all about marine biology, aquatic studies, freshwater fish, saltwater fish, fish tanks or fishkeeping. You can choose the topic; just make sure it’s fun, engaging and original.
Remember there are lots of articles online about fishkeeping. You need to make sure yours is original and creative.
Once you’ve finished the essay send it to us at: email@example.com.
There are no formatting guidelines just make sure your essay is easy to read and written in English. As well as your essay please include your full name, phone number and proof of student status.
The deadline for submission is June 1st, 2019.
Why Should You Enter?
If you win the scholarship, we will send you a check for $1000. In addition to this, you will also get the chance to become a regular writer for us.
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date is midnight on June 1st, 2019.
- All submissions should be sent from your university email address.
- All submissions must be the original work of the entrant and must not have been published, self-published or published on online or broadcast.
- All submissions must be written in English.
- To be eligible you need to make sure your school has listed our scholarship on their website.
- No corrections can be made to submissions.
- Submissions cannot be returned.
- If no suitable entrants are made, Fishkeeping World reserves the right to not award the scholarship.
- Copyright of each submission remains with the author, but by entering you give Fishkeeping World the right to publish both online and in printed media.
- The winner will be notified by email and will also be announced on our website.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The winner will receive $1000 and have their article published on Fishkeeping World, a fast growing authority amongst fish keepers.
Fishkeeping World Team